Topic: Over/Under picks - Tuesday 1/5

Here are my over/under picks for Tuesday 1/5.

May 1, 2007 · Helsingborgs IF - IF Elfsborg Boras

Three of their last four meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored and few og Elfsborg's away matches end in many goals according to the stats.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 1, 2007 · Jonkopings Sodra - Ljungskile SK

One of their last two meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals but five of Sodra's last six home matches have ended with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 1, 2007 · Liverpool - Chelsea

The last three meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals. Chelsea have the advantage with a 1-0 lead from the first leg, Liverpool have to score, but Chelsea are better at defending than scoring goals. 1-0 to Liverpool at fulltime...?

Under 2.5 goals.

May 1, 2007 · Genoa - Verona

The last three meetings between these to have ended in 1-1 draws and this match could do the same.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 1, 2007 · Rimini - Crotone

The last three meetings between these to have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored. Crotone's last six away matches have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 1, 2007 · Modena - Brescia

Based on their recent matches I believe there can be more than 2.5 goals scored in this match. Two of their last three meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 1, 2007 · Frosinone - Juventus

Their last meeting ended in a 1-0 win to Juventus and I believe the visitors will be happy with a 1-0 win in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile