Topic: Over/Under picks - Sunday 6/5

Here are my over/under picks for Sunday 6/5.

May 06, 2007 Arsenal -  Chelsea

Chelsea must win this match to keep up with Manchester United. Four of the last six meetings between these two, have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe there will be few goals today as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Leicester -  Wolverhampton

Only one of their last six meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals, but based on their recent matches in the Championship I believe in many goals in this one.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Southampton -  Southend

The last two meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and when you look at Southend's recent matches there should be plenty in this one.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Monaco -  Marseille

Three of their last four meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals, but this time around I believe in few goals, based on their recent matches.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Saint Etienne -  Lille

Six of the last seven meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored and I can see no reason why this should end with more.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Hertha BSC -  Werder Bremen

The last three meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and when you take a look at their recent matches, there should be more than 2.5 in this one as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Leverkusen -  Arminia Bielefeld

The last four meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored but I believe there will be more in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Burghausen -  CZ Jena

Two of the last three meetings between these have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe this match will end with more than 2.5 as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Kaiserslautern -  Braunschweig

Their last match ended in a 1-0 away win to Kaiserslautern, but I believe there will be more goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Torino -  Ascoli

There have been a massive 31 goals in Ascoli's last six matches, based on that and their recent meetings I believe in more than 2.5 goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Milan -  Fiorentina

Eight of the last nine meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and AC Milan's recent form suggest there will be many in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Cesena -  Juventus

Juventus wants to secure their promotion to the Serie A and have won the last two meetings between these two.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Gamba Osaka -  Shimizu S Pulse

The last four meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I can not see any reason why this shouldn't either.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Yokohama FC -  Vissel Kobe

Two over and two under on their last four meetings, but based on their recent results I think this one will end with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Viking Stavanger -  Odd Grenland Skien

The last five meetings between these two have ended in a total of five goals, but I believe after loosing away against Fredrikstad in their last match and scoring few so far this season, this is the match they will show what they can do.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Tromso IL -  Fredrikstad FK

The last two meetings between these two have ended in a total of 12 goals and I believe there will be many this time around as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Hamarkamaratene -  FK Haugesund

Based on their recent results I believe this match is almost sure to end with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Mandalskameratene -  Molde FK

Take a look at Mandalskameratene's recent matches and Molde's good form, then you will also say this match will end with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Recreativo -  Athletic

Their last three meetings have all ended with more than 2.5 goals and look at Athletic's recent matches, there have been plenty of goals both in theirs and Recreativo's.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Gefle IF -  Kalmar FF

Six of the last eight meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I can't see any reason why this shouldn't.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Galatasaray -  Antalyaspor

I believe in more than 2.5 goals in this one. Six of Galatasaray's last seven matches have ended with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 DC United -  CD Chivas USA

On their last four mettings there have been two under and two over. I bLieve this match will end with more than 2.5 goals, based on their recent results.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 CA Lanus -  Gimnasia de Jujuy  - Good Bet -

Few goals in this one. Four of their last five meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goal scored. Lanus' last seven matches have ended in a total of nine goals while Gimnasia's last seven have ended in eight goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Mattersburg -  Pasching

Mattersburg's last five matches have ended in more than 2.5 goals and I believe this one will to.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 06, 2007 Midtjylland -  Silkeborg

Eight of the last nine meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe this one will end with few as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile