Topic: International friendlies picks 8, 9 and 10/2

Tuesday:

Cyprus vs Sweden

Sweden should have a good chance at winning this one, but I believe many goals is the best pick from this one.

Over 2.5 goals.

Ireland vs Wales

Ireland have had some ok results against Wales in their meetings and I expect the hosts to win this one.

Ireland win.

Romania vs Ukraine

Ukraine won 3-2 when these two met last year. But Romania have traditionally been too strong form Ukraine.

Over 2.5 goals.

Wednesday:

Croatia vs Czech Republic

Both teams have been strong recently and I expect this to be a very close game between these two.

Draw.

Denmark vs England

Neither country have impressed recently and I believe Denmark could be able to get something from this one. Fabio Capello will be looking to get England back on the winning track.

Over 2.5 goals.

Poland vs Norway

Norway have been very strong with Egil Olsen in charge and I believe the Scandinavians will be able to beat Poland in this one.

Norway win.

Germany vs Italy

Germany are very strong and I believe they will be able to win this meeting with Italy at home.

Germany win.

Spain vs Colombia

Spain are very strong and they should have no problems at all winning this game against Colombia.

Spain win with 0-1 handicap.

France vs Brazil

France have managed some good results since Laurent Blanc took over as boss. But this should be a difficult one.

Over 2.5 goals.

Argentina vs Portugal

Both sides have strong team and I believe this will be an entertaining game with plenty of goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Thursday:

Mexico vs Bosnia-Hercegovina

Neither side have impressed me recently and I believe the best pick from this one is many goals.

Over 2.5 goals.