Topic: Scotland First Division picks 15-19/2

Tuesday:

Stirling vs Morton

Stirling have 1-0-2 on their last three home games while Morton have 0-2-1 on their last three away games.

Over 2.5 goals.

Cowdenbeath vs Partick

Cowdenbeath have very weak form, but I believe the best pick from this game against Partick should be many goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Dunfermline vs Falkirk

Falkirk have been very strong recently, but Dunfermline have impressed me a bit in their recent home games. Should be close.

Over 2.5 goals.

Queen of South vs Ross County

Queen of South have very strong form and they face the team at the bottom of the form table in this one.

Queen of South win.

Saturday:

Cowdenbeath vs Raith

Cowdenbeath have been weak recently and Raith Rovers have made some impressive performances away recently.

Over 2.5 goals.

Dunfermline vs Ross County

Ross County are at the bottom of the form table and I expect Dunfermline to be able to have a chance at getting something from this one.

Draw.

Morton vs Queen of South

Morton have 2-0-1 on their last three home games while Queen of South have 2-0-1 on their last three away games.

Draw.

Partick vs Falkirk

Falkirk have been very strong recently, but they face a team with impressive home form in Partick in this one.

Over 2.5 goals.

Stirling vs Dundee FC

Dundee FC are at the top of the form table and should be able to take all three points from this game against Stirling.

Dundee FC win.

Re: Scotland First Division picks 15-19/2

Top scorers ahead of this round:

A. Kirk     Dunfermline Athletic     9
L. Griffiths     Dundee     8
M. Stewart     Falkirk     8
K. Doolan     Partick Thistle     7
G. Smith     Stirling Albion     7
P. Clarke     Dunfermline Athletic     7
W. Gibson     Dunfermline Athletic     6
J. Baird     Raith Rovers     6
W. McLaren     Queen of the South     5