Topic: Singapore S-League picks 23-31/3

Wednesday:

Geylang vs Hougang United

Hougang United have been weak in their away games so far, but the hosts have not impressed me too much in their recent home games.

Over 2.5 goals.

Thursday:

Singapore A.F. vs Tampines

Singapore A.F. have had a superb start at home and I expect them to be able to take all three points from this one.

Singapore A.F. win.

Friday:

Balestier Khalsa vs Gombak

Balestier Khalsa have 0-2-1 on their last three home games while Gombak have lost their only away game so far this season.

Draw.

Saturday:

Young Lions vs Albirex Niigata

Albirex Niigata have 1-0-1 on their first two away games of the season while Young Lions have 1-0-1 on their first two home games of the season.

Over 2.5 goals.

Sunday:

Home United vs Woodlands W.

Home United have had a great start to the season and are currently top of the league. I expect them to win this one at home.

Home United win with 0-1 handicap.

Monday:

Gombak vs Singapore A.F.

Singapore A.F. have been impressive so far this season but Gombak have been very good in their first home games of the season.

Under 2.5 goals.

Tuesday:

Hougang United vs Balestier Khalsa

Hougang United have had a good start to the season at home and I believe they could manage to win this one.

Hougang United win.

Wednesday:

Albirex Niigata vs Geylang

Albirex Niigata and Geylang have both been involved in games with plenty of goals so far this season.

Over 2.5 goals.

Thursday:

Tanjong Pagar vs Young Lions

Tanjong Pagar have had a very weak start to the season but the Young Lions have not impressed me too much either.

Over 2.5 goals.

Woodlands W. vs Etoile

Woodlands W. have had an terrible start to the season and I expect Etoile to have no problems at all winning this one.

Etoile win.

Re: Singapore S-League picks 23-31/3

Top scorers ahead of this round:

M. Karoglan     Armed Forces     5
Q. Li     Home United     4
M. Belouet     Etoile     4
A. ?uri?     Tampines Rovers     4
F. Nawaz     Armed Forces     3
F. Mendy     Home United     3
Yo-Seb Park     Tampines Rovers     3
T. Kawanabe     Tanjong Pagar     2
J. Webb     Hougang United     2