Topic: Barcelona - Whats going on?

Barcelona is one of the worst teams in la liga. They only got one point from two games. Does Guardiola knows what is he doing? Is there a change that Barca will achieve anything this season?

Re: Barcelona - Whats going on?

I believe Barcelona did the wrong thing when they gave the job to Pep Guardiola. He will have massive pressure on him, following their bad start to the season, it will be very interesting to see what he can do.

I believe Barcelona can win both La Liga and Champions League this season, if they can get the team to work together and function well.

They will also need Theirry HEnry to start doing some good things on the pitch. He has been terible following his move from Arsenal. What do you think about Henry? Should they sell him?

Henry is not doing well in Barcelona - that's a fact. He had enough time to settle there so I don't know if he will get any better.
I'm afraid he won't. He may score a few goals more, but he won't get to the same level as in Arsenal.

maybee he will end up at AC Milan soon as well? Like all the 'old' stars these days tongue hehe

Milan is performing even worse smile I wonder why Ancellotti is still there smile

True, true. Ancellotti and AC Milan have underperformed a lot in recent years. But I do not believe it is just Ancellotti, they have not managed to bring in just good players. Players like Ronaldinho and Scheva, come from clubs where they have underperformed, and they could fail at AC Milan as well.

AC Milan haven't realy spent a lot of money on new players in recent years either.

Milan squad is to old and based on players that have already achieved a lot. The are not motivated properly. There is no coach that would make a team out of it. They need to rebuilt their squad really seriously.

I totaly agree with you on that mike. AC Milan must do drastic things, in order to get their team and their club back on track.

The question is where will get the money from? As for now they can earn only on Kaka and Pato. Other players are too old to get a good money. I don't believe that anyone will pay big money for Ronaldinho, Shevchenko or Gattuso especially that they will require a big contracts.

And one other big factor is Silvio Berlusconi. He does not seem to be interested in spending more money on his team. They need Champions League this season to get some money!