Topic: Championship/League One/League Two picks 28

- Tuesday -

Queens Park Rangers - Birmingham
QPR have just sacked Iain Dowie as boss and I believe they will struggle in this match. Birminham are very good at home but I believe they will only manage a draw in this one.
Draw.

Crystal Palace - Nottingham
The hosts have the best form of the two and are pretty strong home. Nottingham struggled at the weekend and will probably struggle in this one as well.
Crystal Palace to win.

Wolverhampton - Swansea
Wolves have been good at home but poor away recently. It will be a tight match against Swansea but I believe they wiil win.
Wolverhampton to win and more than 2.5 goals.

Bristol City - Sheffield United
The hosts have good home form and face a Sheffield team who have failed to show their best form recently.
Bristol City to win.

Ipswich - Charlton
Ipswich have the best form and should be able to get all three points from this home match.
Ipswich to win.

Crewe - Peterborough
Peterborough should manage to beat Crewe in this match and I also believe there will be plenty of goals.
Peterborough to win and more than 2.5 goals.

Huddersfield - Yeovil
Huddersfield at home should have few problems beating a Yeovil who have started this season very poorly.
Huddersfield to win.

Southend - Leeds Utd
Southend have been pretty good at home and I believe it will be a tight match against Leeds United.
Draw.

Northampton - Colchester
Northampton are strong at home and I believe they can win this match.
Northampton to win.

Lincoln - Gillingham
Lincoln have very good away form and I believe they will start showing the same form at home.
Lincoln to win.

Rotherham - Darlington
Rotherham have shown very good form lately and I believe they have a good chance of beating Darlington at home.
Rotherham to win.

Wycombe - Macclesfield
Wycombe are at the top of the league and I believe they will show why they are there at home to Macclesfield.
Wycombe to win.

Aldershot - Port Vale
Aldershot have very poor form and I believe they will struggle at home to Port Vale.
Port Vale to win.