Topic: Adeccoligaen picks

- Saturday -

Nybergsund - Sandnes Ulf
Sandnes Ulf must win this one in order to have a chance of staying in the Adeccoligaen. Should be plenty of goals.
More than 2.5 goals.

Hodd - Sogndal
Sogndal have very good form and are fighting with Honefoss for the important playoff match. This is almost a Derby match. And I believe Sogndal will win it.
Sogndal to win with 1-0 handicap.

Sparta Sarpsborg - Odd
Odd have already secured promotion and I believe it will be a nice match with plenty of goals.
More than 2.5 goals.

Lov Ham - Alta
Lov Ham have very poor form lately and Alta are desperate to win this one in order to avoid relegation in their fight with Sandnes Ulf.
More than 2.5 goals.

Haugesund - Moss
I believe this will be a close match between two sides with pretty average form.
Draw.

Sandefjord - Honefoss
Sandefjord have secured promotion and I believe they will win this one, eventhough they will fight with Honefoss who are battling with Sogndal for the playoff place.
Sandefjord to win.

Bryne - Kongsvinger
Bryne have started to play pretty good recently, but face a Kongsvinger, who have been very good, after Tom Nordlie took over at the club.
Kongsvinger to win.

Start - Notodden
Start have secured promotion. Notodden does not have a chance of promotion. None of the club have things to play for and it could be entertaining.
More than 2.5 goals.