Topic: Champions League picks week 45

- Tuesday -

CFR 1907 Cluj - Bordeaux
CFR 1907 Cluj: 1-1-1
Bordeaux: 1-0-2
The French side are at the bottom of the group and will most likely not go trough to the next stage. I believe the hosts have a good chance of winning this one.
Cluj to win.

Roma - Chelsea
Roma: 1-0-2
Chelsea: 2-1-0
Roma have very poor form at the moment and fans attacked their team bus on Saturday. I believe Spalletti's team will struggle to get a point from this match, even though they are desperate to win this match.
Chelsea to win and more than 2.5 goals.

Anorthosis - Inter
Anorthosis: 1-1-1
Inter: 2-1-0
Anorthosis have surprised in their debut season in the Champions League. But against Inter I believe they will struggle a bit, even though they managed a strong 1-0 defeat away from home. But could end in a draw this one, as Jose Mourinho's team have failed to impress recently.
Draw.

Werder Bremen - Panathinaikos
Werder Bremen: 0-3-0
Panathinaikos: 0-1-2
The Greek side will not manage to get anything from this match. They will struggle and will probably end at the bottom of this Champions League Group.
Werder Bremen to win and more than 2.5 goals.

Sporting Lisbon - Shakhtar Donetsk
Sporting Lisbon: 2-0-1
Shakhtar Donetsk: 1-0-2
Sporting have been good in the Champions League and managed to beat Shakhtar away, 0-1. This is a match I believe they will win.
Sporting Lisbon to win.

Barcelona - Basel
Barcelona: 3-0-0
Basel: 0-0-3
Top against bottom. Barca will go trough to the next stage and probably win the group if they win this match.
Barcelona to win with 0-1 handicap.

Liverpool - Atletico Madrid
Liverpool: 2-1-0
Atletico Madrid: 2-1-0
Liverpool lost against Spurs at the weekend, while Atletico with Kun in impressive form managed to win. This is a match I believe will be very tight.
Draw.

Marseille - PSV Eindhoven
Marseille: 0-0-3
PSV Eindhoven: 1-0-2
Marseille are at the bottom of the group, but against PSV, who have not impressed this season, I believe they can get something.
Draw.

- Wednesday -

Aalborg - Villarreal
Aalborg: 0-1-2
Villarreal: 2-1-0
Aalborg are at the bottom of the group and should have no chance at all at beating Villarreal in this match.
Villarreal to win with 1-0 handicap.

Celtic - Manchester United
Celtic: 0-1-2
Manchester United: 2-1-0
United are at the top of the group and crushed Celtic 3-0 at Old Trafford, and they could have scored more goals. Celtic boss Gordon Strachan branded United as better than Brazil, after the match. United will probably focus on keeping it tight at the back, after conceding 3 goals at home at Old Trafford in their 4-3 win over Hull on Saturday.
Manchester United to win.

Fiorentina - Bayern Munich
Fiorentina: 0-2-1
Bayern Munich: 2-1-0
The Germans are strong at the top of the group and should have no problems beating Fiorentina away. Even though Luca Toni will miss the match.
Bayern Munich to win.

Lyon - Steaua Bucuresti
Lyon: 1-2-0
Steaua Bucuresti: 0-1-2
Lyon are the strongest of these two teams and won 3-5 away to Steaua. Should have no problems at winning this one.
Lyon to win with 0-1 handicap.

Arsenal - Fenerbahce
Arsenal: 2-1-0
Fenerbahce: 0-1-2
Arsenal have been struggling in the Premier League recently with draw at home to Spurs and losing away to Stoke. But at home against the Turkish side, they should win.
Arsenal to win with 0-1 handicap.

Dynamo Kyiv - Porto
Dynamo Kyiv: 1-2-0
Porto: 1-0-2
Dynamo managed a strong 0-1 away win over Porto and I believe they can win at home as well.
Dynamo Kyiv to win.

BATE - Zenit
BATE: 0-2-1
Zenit: 0-1-2
Their previous meeting ended in a 1-1 draw. Zenit have failed to impress in this group and I believe it could be a new draw.
Draw.

Real Madrid - Juventus
Real Madrid: 2-0-1
Juventus: 2-1-0
Juventus won 2-1 in Turin and looks to be in very good form. I believe this could be a close match between two teams in good form.
Draw.