Topic: Swedish Allsvenskan picks 9/11

Sunday:

IFK Norrkoping vs Hammarby

IFK Norrkoping will be relegated to the Superettaen after a poor season, but I believe they may be looking to impress at home in front of their fans.

IFK Norrkoping win.

Djurgarden vs Trelleborg

Djurgarden are better at home than away and I believe it is a good chance that they will win this match.

Djurgarden win.

Gefle vs Elfsborg

Elfsborg still have a chance of winning the title in theory, but most likely they will not win it. But they will be looking for a win in this one.

Elfsborg win and Over 2.5 goals.

GAIS Goteborg vs AIK

AIK have very strong home form, but have failed to impress away from home. This could be a chance, in their last match of the season.

AIK win.

Malmo vs GIF Sundsvall

The visitors are still fighting to avoid relegation, but I believe they will struggle to get win this match.

Malmo win.

Halmstad vs Kalmar

Kalmar are likely to win the Allsvenskan this season but need a draw or win in this one to be completly safe.

Kalmar win

Helsingborg vs IFK Goteborg

IFK have the best form of the teams in the league and I believe they can win this one.

IFK Goteborg win with 1-0 handicap.

Orebro vs Ljungskile

Orebro have nothing to play for in this match and I believe Ljungskile have a good chance of winning this match. But with the form they have shown they probably will not.

Orebro win and Over 2.5 goals.