Topic: Bundesliga picks 7-9/11

Friday:

Koln vs Hannover

Koln have had pretty strong form recently, while Hannover have failed to impress away from home. The hosts should have a pretty good chance in this one.

Koln win.

Saturday:

Bochum vs Werder Bremen

Bochum have failed to impress recently and I believe Werder Bremen have a good chance of getting something out of this match, but many goals is probably the safest pick.

Over 2.5 goals.

Arminia Bielefeld vs Borussia Monchengladbach

Monchengladbach are very poor away from home and even though Bielefeld have failed to impress this season they are ok at hom.

Arminia Bielefeld win.

Hamburger SV vs Borussia Dortmund

Dortmund have pretty average form while Hamburg have very good home form and should have no problems winning this match.

Hamburger SV win with 0-1 handicap.

Wolfsburg vs Energie Cottbus

Cottbus have has a pretty poor form and disappointing start to the Bundesliga season. Wolfsburg are very strong at home.

Wolfsburg win with 0-1 handicap.

Karlsuher vs Bayer Leverkusen

Karlsuher have the worst form of the teams in the Bundesliga while Leverkusen  have impressed recently and are on second place.

Leverkusen win.

Sunday:

Schalke 04 vs Bayern Munich

They have pritty similar form and I believe this could be a close one.

Draw.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Stuttgart

Stuttgart are very poor away from home and I believe they will lose this match. But they are ok at home, and I believe they can manage to get a point in this one. But many gaols is likely.

Over 2.5 goals.

Hertha Berlin vs Hoffenheim

Hertha have strong home form but Hoffenheim have realy impressed me and the rest of football Europe this season. I believe they will win this match as well, but will move for more than 2.5 goals as a safe bet.

Over 2.5 goals.