Topic: Championship/League One/League Two picks

- Saturday -

Wolverhampton - Birmingham
Game against number one and number two in the Championship. Wolves have clearly the best form and have impressed me this season.
Wolverhampton to win with 0-1 handicap.

Nottingham - Barnsley
Nottingham have disappointed this season and Barnsley should have a good oportunity at winning this game.
Barnsley to win.

Preston - Bristol City
This is a match I believe there will almost guaranteed be more than 2.5 goals in.
More than 2.5 goals.

Charlton - Southampton
Charlton have very poor form. Southampton have the same but have impressed me away from home in recent games.
Southampton to win.

Ipswich - Sheffield United
Ipswich are strong at home and I believe there is a good chance that they will win this game.
Ipswich to win.

Northampton - Colchester
Northampton have been pretty good at home in recent games but they face a tough game against Colchester.
More than 2.5 goals.

Walsall - Swindon
Walsall have very poor form but Swindon have failed to impress me this season.
Draw.

Accrington Stanley - Bury
The hosts are pretty good at home while Bury are ok away. But the safest pick in this one is probably few goals.
Less than 2.5 goals.

- Sunday -

Swansea - Cardiff
Swansea have been pretty strong recently. And I believe they have a good chance of winning this, someone would call a Welsh derby game.
Swansea to win.

- Monday -

Reading - Coventry
Reading have clearly the best form and have played the best football of these two this season. They should be able to win this game even though Coventry have had pretty decent away form recently.
Reading to win.