Topic: La Liga picks 29-30

- Saturday -

Getafe - Real Madrid
Getafe: 1-2-3
Real Madrid: 4-1-1
Real Madrid have failed to impress me away recently and I believe this could be a tough clash. But they should win, but will move for a goals bet.
More than 2.5 goals.

Sevilla - Barcelona
Sevilla: 3-1-2
Barcelona: 5-1-0
Barcelona have been very impressive this season in La Liga. They should be able to win this game against a tough oponent in Sevilla.
Barcelona to win with 1-0 handicap.

- Sunday -

Malaga - Osasuna
Malaga: 2-2-2
Osasuna: 1-1-4
Osasuna are struggling in the relegation zone and I do not expect them to get anything from this game.
Malaga to win.

Espanyol - Sporting Gijon
Espanyol: 1-1-4
Sporting Gijon: 4-0-2
Espanyol are ok at home but Gijon have been pretty impressive recently. I expect a close game in this one.
Draw.

Almeria - Deportivo La Coruna
Almeria: 1-1-4
Deportivo La Coruna: 3-1-2
Almeria are struggling at the middle of the table. I do not expect them to climb further on the table.
Less than 2.5 goals.

Huelva - Villarreal
Huelva: 0-3-3
Villarreal: 2-3-1
Villarreal have ok form and are third on the La Liga table. The visitors should be able to win this game.
Villarreal to win with 1-0 handicap and more than 2.5 goals.

Athletic Bilbao - Numancia
Athletic Bilbao: 1-1-4
Numancia: 2-1-3
Both teams have pretty poor form. Bilbao have been very poor this season and they are a team that I expected more from.
More than 2.5 goals.

Real Valladolid - Mallorca
Real Valladolid: 3-1-2
Mallorca: 1-2-3
Valladolid are pretty strong at home while Mallorca have failed to impress me away this season. The hosts should get all three points from this game.
Real Valladolid to win and more than 2.5 goals.

Valencia - Real Betis
Valencia: 2-2-2
Real Betis: 5-0-1
Betis have very strong form at the moment and have impressed in La Liga recently and are climbing on the table. Should be a tough game for Valencia.
More than 2.5 goals.

Atletico Madrid - Santander
Atletico Madrid: 2-3-1
Santander: 3-1-2
Atletico Madrid have not played as good as I would expect them to with the team they have. Forlan and Aguero should be able to get something out of this game.
Atletico Madrid to win with 0-1 handicap.