Topic: Eerste Divisie picks 10/4

Friday:

Cambuur vs Helmond

Cambuur are strong at home and I think they will manage all three points against Helmond who have 1-0-2 on their last three away.

Cambuur win.

Den Bosch vs Venlo

Den Bosch have 3-0-3 while Venlo have 3-2-1 on their last six games. Venlo have been strong away.

Under 2.5 goals.

Eindhoven vs G.A. Eagles

Eindhoven are at the bottom of the form table but Go Ahead Eagles have not impressed me too much recently, but they should win.

G.A. Eagles win.

Excelsior vs Emmen

Excelsior have performed well recently and I believe they can manage to get all three points from this game.

Excelsior win.

Haarlem vs Sittard

Haarlem are struggling with very poor form but Sittar have not been any better recently.

Haarlem win.

Maastricht vs Roosendaal

The hosts are very strong at home and should have no problems getting all three points from this game.

Maastricht win with 0-1 handicap.

Omniworld vs Apeldoorn

Omniworld are strong home and I believe they can manage to get all three points. But I believe more in many goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Veendam vs Dordrecht

Dordrecht have played good football recently and have been strong away. I can see them win this one against Veendam, who have only 0-1-2 on their last three at home.

Dordrecht win.

Waalwijk vs Telstar

Waalwijk have impressed me a lot recently and this is a game they surely should be able to win.

Waalwijk win with 0-1 handicap.

Zwolle vs TOP Oss

Zwolle are at the top of the form table and I believe they should be able to get all three points from this game.

Zwolle win with 0-1 handicap.