Topic: Eredivisie picks 17-19/4

Friday:

Heracles vs Breda

Heracles are struggling with very poor form but Breda have not impressed me too much either recently.

Under 2.5 goals.

Saturday:

Nijmegen vs Roda

Roda are very poor away from home but Nijmegen have failed to impress me at home or anywhere at all for that sake.

Under 2.5 goals.

De Graafschap vs Groningen

De Graafschap are very strong at home and I believe they will win this game and with few goals.

De Graafschap win and Under 2.5 goals.

Alkmaar vs Vitesse

The hosts have very good home form and I believe they are able to win this game with at least two goals.

Alkmaar win with 0-1 handicap.

Feyenoord vs Twente

Feyenoord have started to impress but face a very strong team in Twente in this game. Few goals is probable in this one.

Under 2.5 goals.

Sunday:

Utrecht vs Heerenveen

The hosts are at the bottom of the form table and I can see them struggle against Heerenveen in this game.

Heerenveen win.

Volendam vs Sparta

Volendam are strong at home and with the recent form Sparta have shown away I believe in a home win in this one.

Volendam win.

Willem II vs Den Haag

Den Haag are poor away but based on their recent games and the games that Willem II have played, I believe in few goals in this one.

Under 2.5 goals.

PSV vs Ajax

One of the big meetings in Dutch football. Ajax have performed best in recent games, but this is a special game. I believe few goals is the best pick.

Under 2.5 goals.