Topic: Ligue 2 picks 17-20/4

Friday:

Amiens vs Angers

Amiens have pretty poor form but Angers have been even worse recently. I believe it will be few goals in this one.

Under 2.5 goals.

Bastia vs Brest

Bastia are ok at home and should be able to take all three points from this game.

Bastia win and Under 2.5 goals.

Boulogne vs Troyes

Boulogne are very strong at home and I believe they will manage to take all three points against Troyes, who are bottom of the form table.

Boulogne win with 0-1 handicap.

Dijon vs Vannes

The hosts have very strong home form and should have no problems winning this game.

Dijon win.

Guingamp vs Ajaccio

Guingamp have 1-4-1 while Ajaccio have 3-1-2 on their last six games. I believe it will be a close one with few goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Sedan vs Chateauroux

Sedan are ok at home and with the away form the visitors have shown I believe in a home win in this one.

Sedan win and Under 2.5 goals.

Metz vs Clermont

Metz are superb at home and should have no problems winning this game. And I believe with two goals.

Metz win with 0-1 handicap.

Reims vs Nimes

Reims have 2-3-1 while Nimes have 3-0-3 on their last six games. Reims should be able to win it at home.

Reims win.

Tours vs Strasbourg

The hosts are at the top of the form table but face a very strong team in Strasbourg in this one. I expect few goals from this one.

Under 2.5 goals

Monday:

Montpellier vs Lens

Montpellier have 3-0-3 while Lens have 1-4-1 on their last six games. The hosts are very strong at home.

Montpellier win and Under 2.5 goals.