Topic: Do Real Madrid Play Better Without Cristiano Ronaldo?

Do you believe Real Madrid play better without Cristiano Ronaldo?

Was Ronaldo a good signing?

Or would Real be better off without Ronaldo?

Re: Do Real Madrid Play Better Without Cristiano Ronaldo?

Don't think so, Ronaldo is the guy scored most goals and assisted to higuian etc. If Ronaldo doesn't plays Real madrid doesn't plays yes we can say that Ronaldo didn't flied like he did or use to do in Manchester. He have just arrived in the place give em some time to rock on wink

Re: Do Real Madrid Play Better Without Cristiano Ronaldo?

no higuain was the top real madrid scorer last season with 27 goals. And ronaldo will do his thing from next season under his compatriot "the special one." From next season the true real will be unleashed.

Re: Do Real Madrid Play Better Without Cristiano Ronaldo?

atankwadi86 wrote:

no higuain was the top real madrid scorer last season with 27 goals. And ronaldo will do his thing from next season under his compatriot "the special one." From next season the true real will be unleashed.

LOL at 'special one' we know both Ronaldo and Jose attitude if a fight is broke out between them then i don't think either Real will win nor Ronaldo will score so there pair can be like hard to get on but both are from same country then there might be some sort of bondage

Re: Do Real Madrid Play Better Without Cristiano Ronaldo?

they have had their differences in the past. I distinctly remember i read that jose said that cristiano is an uneducated person and something like that and ronaldo wasn;t impressed. But they will patch up all this and bring trophies to the bernabeau

Re: Do Real Madrid Play Better Without Cristiano Ronaldo?

atankwadi86 wrote:

they have had their differences in the past. I distinctly remember i read that jose said that cristiano is an uneducated person and something like that and ronaldo wasn;t impressed. But they will patch up all this and bring trophies to the bernabeau

Yeap but when Cristiano Ronaldo was on the urge to move Premier league, Jose would have loved that moved, So basically special one is like If he is with me great if not get lost

Re: Do Real Madrid Play Better Without Cristiano Ronaldo?

LbR wrote:
atankwadi86 wrote:

they have had their differences in the past. I distinctly remember i read that jose said that cristiano is an uneducated person and something like that and ronaldo wasn;t impressed. But they will patch up all this and bring trophies to the bernabeau

Yeap but when Cristiano Ronaldo was on the urge to move Premier league, Jose would have loved that moved, So basically special one is like If he is with me great if not get lost

yes this is typical jose, he spares no chance to bad mouth other tema players but as soon as he gets them he stands by them like no manager has ever done. best manager to have at your club and the worst to have on your opposite side.