Topic: Kevin Keegan quotes
Hahaha Kevin Keegan got some nice quotes to his name as well
* They compare Steve McManaman to Steve Highway and he’s nothing like him, but I can see why – because he’s a bit different.
* The good news for Nigeria is that they’re two-nil down very early in the game.
* I came to Nantes two years ago and it’s much the same today, except that it’s totally different.
* The 33 or 34-year-olds will be 36 or 37 by the time the next World Cup comes around, if they’re not careful.
* Goalkeepers aren’t born today until they’re in their late 20s or 30s and sometimes not even then
* I’m not disappointed – just disappointed
* We deserved to win this game after hammering them 0-0 in the first half.
* Argentina won’t be at Euro 2000 because they’re from South America.
* There’s a slight doubt about only one player, and that’s Tony Adams, who won’t be playing tomorrow