Topic: Adeccoligaen picks and previews 2010

Adeccoligaen 30 May

- Sunday -

Bodo/Glimt - Bryne
Bryne have been strong recently but they face a superb home team from northern Norway in this one.
Bodo/Glimt to win with 0-1 handicap.

Lov Ham - Moss
Lov Ham and MOss have both been involved in games with plenty of goals so far this season and I expect that to continue.
More than 2.5 goals.

Lyn - Follo
Lyn have failed to impress me in the Adeccoligaen following their relegation from the Tippeligaen. Follo have been even worse so far.
More than 2.5 goals.

Nybergsund - Ranheim
Ranheim from Trondheim have been very impressive at the start of this season. Nybergsund have been pritty average. This should end with many goals at least.
More than 2.5 goals.

Sandnes - Tromsdalen
Tromsdalen have been pritty weak away and I believe Sandnes from Rogaland have an excellent chance of winning this one.
Sandnes to win.

Strommen - Alta
Strommen have had a terrible start to the season while Alta have been pritty average so far. Best pick from this game is probably many goals.
More than 2.5 goals.

Re: Adeccoligaen picks and previews 2010

Five out of Six picks were correct smile But I missed terribly on the Bodo/Glimt - Bryne game, I admit that. It was a shocker!

Adeccoligaen 3 and 6 June

- Thursday -

Mjondalen - Sarpsborg
Mjondalen have been terrible recently and I would expect Sarpsborg to have a good chance of winning this game.
Sarpsborg to win.

- Sunday -

Sarpsborg - Bodo/Glimt
Sarpsborg have been good recently and Bodo/Glimt have failed to impress me. I expect many goals as well.
More than 2.5 goals.

Alta - Lyn
Alta and Lyn have both been involved in games with plenty of goals recently and I believe there will be that in this one as well.
More than 2.5 goals.

Bryne - Nybergsund
There have been a total of 27 goals in Bryne's last 6 games and I believe in many goals in this one as well.
More than 2.5 goals.

Follo - Moss
Moss have been very poor in their recent games, but I believe the best pick in this game is many goals.
More than 2.5 goals.

Ranheim - Strommen
Rosenborg's farmer club Ranheim has had a very strong start to the season, but they lost their last game. Face an weak away team in this one.
Ranheim to win.

Sandnes - Fredrikstad
Sandnes managed a win in their last game, but they face a very difficult team in this one and should expect to lose.
Fredrikstad to win and More than 2.5 goals.

Sogndal - Lov Ham
Sogndal are very strong at home and I believe they will beat Lov Ham in this game at home.
Sogndal to win.

Tromsdalen - Mjondalen
Neither of these two teams have impressed me and I believe it could be close between these two.
More than 2.5 goals.

Adeccoligaen 4 July

- Sunday -

Fredrikstad - Ranheim
Fredrikstad are very strong at home and should be able to beat Ranheim from Trondheim in this one.
Fredrikstad to win.

Bodo/Glimt - Alta
Bodo/Glimt have struggled in recent games and they face almost a 'local rival' in this one. Should be close and I expect many goals.
More than 2.5 goals.

Lov Ham - Follo
Lov Ham are pritty decent at home and I believe they have a chance of beating Follo in this one.
Lov Ham to win.

Mjondalen - Sandnes
Mjondalen have been terrible recently and I believe Sandnes have a chance of winning this game, but many goals is probably a safer pick.
More than 2.5 goals.

Moss - Sogndal
Moss have been very weak and I believe they will struggle against a strong Sogndal team in this one.
Sogndal to win.

Nybergsund - Sarpsborg
Sarpsborg are much better at home than away and Nybergsund have been pritty impressive at home.
More than 2.5 goals.

Strommen - Bryne
Bryne was impressive before the summer break and I believe they can manage to win this one as well.
Bryne to win and More than 2.5 goals.

Adeccoligaen 15 August

- Sunday -

Fredrikstad - Sarpsborg
Fredrikstad have been impressive recently and when you take a look at Sarpsborg's recent away games you would expect a home win in this game.
Fredrikstad to win with 0-1 handicap.

Bodo/Glimt - Mjondalen
Bodo/Glimt have been superb at home recently and I believe they will be able to win this game by at least two goals.
Bodo/Glimt to win with 0-1 handicap.

Nybergsund - Tromsdalen
Tromsdalen have been terrible recently, but Nybergsund are not too good. Based on their recent games I believe many goals is the best pick from this game.
More than 2.5 goals.

Sandnes - Moss
Sandnes have been better away than at home recently, but they face a very weak team in this one and I believe the hosts from Rogaland will win this game.
Sandnes to win.

Adeccoligaen 12 and 15 September

- Sunday -

Fredrikstad - Nybergsund
Fredrikstad have actually been better away than at home recently and I believe the best pick from this game is many goals.
More than 2.5 goals.

Ranheim - Sarpsborg
Ranheim have not been as good as they were earlier this season and they face a decent team in this game.
More than 2.5 goals.

Alta - Strommen
Strommen have been very strong recently, but they are much better at home than away and I believe this one could end close.
More than 2.5 goals.

Bryne - Tromsdalen
Bryne have been terrible in their recent games, but Tromsdalen have far from been impressive.
Bryne to win.

Lov-Ham - Bodo Glimt
Bodo Glimt have been strong recently but Lov Ham have been just as good in their recent games and I believe this one will end close.
More than 2.5 goals.

Sandnes - Follo
Sandnes are in desperate need of points to avoid relegation and I believe they can be able to beat Follo in this one.
Sandnes to win.

Sogndal - Mjondalen
Sogndal are at the top of the league and should be able to win this one at home.
Sogndal to win with 0-1 handicap.

- Wednesday -

Bodo Glimt - Fredrikstad
Bodo Glimt have been very strong recently, but Fredrikstad have actually been better away than at home in their recent games.
More than 2.5 goals.

Adeccoligaen 26 September

- Sunday -

Sogndal - Alta
Sogndal are very strong and I believe they will be able to wint his game at home in Sogndal.
Sogndal to win.

Ranheim - Moss
Ranheim have been terrible recently but Moss have not been too good either. Should end tight.
More than 2.5 goals.

Strommen - Mjondalen
Strommen have been outstanding recently and should be favourites to win this game at home.
More than 2.5 goals.

Bryne - Follo
Bryne have been very poor recently and Follo could manage to get something from this game.
More than 2.5 goals.

Lov Ham - Fredrikstad
Fredrikstad have a strong team and I believe they could manage to get something from this away games.
More than 2.5 goals.

Sandnes - Nybergsund
Nybergsund have been very poor recently while Sandnes Ulf have started to impress me a bit.
Sandnes to win.

Sarpsborg - Tromsdalen
Tromsdalen have been weak in their recent games but Sarpsborg have not managed to impress me.
More than 2.5 goals.

Norway Adeccoligaen results 26/9

Sogndal    2 - 1    Alta    (1 - 0)       
Ranheim    1 - 0    Moss    (0 - 0)       
Strømmen    1 - 2    Mjøndalen    (0 - 1)       
Bryne    5 - 1    Follo    (4 - 1)       
Løv-Ham    0 - 1    Fredrikstad    (0 - 0)       
Sandnes    1 - 1    Nybergsund    (0 - 0)       
Sarpsborg    1 - 0    Tromsdalen (0 - 0)

Adeccoligaen picks 3 and 6 October

- Sunday -

Bodo Glimt - Sogndal
Sogndal are much better at home than away. Bodo Glimt have been very poor at home recently and they are struggling with financial problems.
More than 2.5 goals.

Follo - Ranheim
Ranheim have struggled a lot recently and I believe Follo could manage to get something from this game.
Follo to win.

Mjondalen - Bryne
Bryne have managed to improve their form recently, but they face a strong team in this one. Should be close.
More than 2.5 goals.

Moss - Sarpsborg
Moss have been weak recently, but the visitors Sarpsborg have not realy impressed me at all.
More than 2.5 goals.

Tromsdalen - Strommen
Strommen have been strong recently and I believe they have a good chance of winning this one.
Strommen to win.

Alta - Lov Ham
Alta have been very strong, but they face a very strong team from Bergen in this one. Many goals is probably the best pick from this one.
More than 2.5 goals.

Fredrikstad - Sandnes
Fredrikstad have been better away than at home recently and I believe Sandnes could manage something in this one, but the hosts are still favourites.
More than 2.5 goals.

- Wednesday -

Follo - Sogndal
Sogndal have been poor away recently, but I believe they should have a chance of getting something in this one.
Sogndal to win.

Adeccoligaen picks 17 and 20 October

- Sunday -

Follo - Sarpsborg
Follo have been very weak recently and I believe Sarpsborg have a chance of getting something from this one.
Sarpsborg to win.

Mjondalen - Tromsdalen
Mjondalen are pritty dcent a thome, but they face a strong team in this one and I believe it could be close.
More than 2.5 goals.

Moss - Strommen
Moss have been very weak recently, but Strommen have not impressed me too much in recent games.
More than 2.5 goals.

Nybergsund - Bryne
Nybergsund have been weak in their recent home games and I believe Bryne could actually manage to get something from this one.
Draw.

Lov Ham - Sogndal
Sogndal have been very strong this season and I believe they will manage to win this one. But could be close.
Less than 2.5 goals.

Alta - Sandnes
Alta are strong at home and even tough Sandnes have been good recently I believe the hosts are favourites in this one.
More than 2.5 goals.

Bodo Glimt - Ranheim
Bodo Glimt have been very weak recently but Ranheim have been just as weak in their recent games.
Less than 2.5 goals.

- Wednesday -

Sogndal - Fredrikstad
Sogndal have been very strong this season and I believe they will manage to win this one. But Fredrikstad have been strong as well.
More than 2.5 goals.

Bryne - Bodo Glimt
Bryne have been pritty average recently, but they face a team who have been strong in hteir recent away games.
Draw.