Re: Adeccoligaen picks and previews 2010

Here are the norwegian newspaper Dagbladet's predictions for the Norwegian Adeccoligaen fixtures on Wednesday 20 October:

Sogndal - Fredrikstad
Prediction: Draw.

Bryne - Bodo Glimt
Prediction: Bryne win.

Here are the norwegian website Oddsen.nu's predictions for the Norwegian Adeccoligaen fixtures on Wednesday 20 October:

Sogndal - Fredrikstad

Bryne - Bodo Glimt

Adeccoligaen picks 24 October

- Sunday -

Tromsdalen - Follo
Tromsdalen are pritty decent at home and shoul have a fair chance at beating Follo in this one.
Tromsdalen to win.

Moss - Mjondalen
Moss have been terrible recently and I believe Mjondalen have a good chance of getting something from this game.
Mjondalen to win.

Ranheim - Fredrikstad
Fredrikstad have failed to impress me in their recent games, but Ranheim have not been any good either.
More than 2.5 goals.

Strommen - Bodo Glimt
Strommen have been pritty weak recently and Bodo Glimt have been very impressive in their recent away games.
Bodo Glimt to win.

Bryne - Alta
Bryne should have a chance at getting something from this game and I expect the hosts from Jaeren to do just that.
Bryne to win.

Sarpsborg - Nybergsund
Sarpsborg are very strong at the moment and I believe they will be able to win this game agaisnt Nybergsund.
Sarpsborg to win.

Sogndal - Sandnes
Sogndal have already secured promotion so that could leave Sandnes a chance of getting something from this game. Should be entertaining as Sandnes must attack.
More than 2.5 goals.

Adeccoligaen picks 31 October

- Sunday -

Alta - Ranheim
Alta have been strong at home while Ranheim have struggled and have not looked good in recent weeks.
Alta to win.

Bodo Glimt - Moss
Moss have been terrible recently and I believe Bodo Glimt have a good chance of winning this game.
Bodo Glimt to win.

Follo - Mjondalen
Mjondalen have been much better than Follo in recent games and I believe the visitors can get a win.
Mjondalen to win.

Fredrikstad - Tromsdalen
Fredrikstad should be able to win this game at home as they have a better team than Tromsdalen.
Fredrikstad to win.

Lov Ham - Bryne
Bryne need a win from this one and the side from Jaeren have been very strong recently and could have a chance in this one.
More than 2.5 goals.

Nybergsund - Strommen
Nybergsund have failed to impress me recently, but Strommen have been very weak, but I expect it to be close.
Less than 2.5 goals.

Sandnes - Sarpsborg
Sandnes managed to get a win from their game against Sarpsborg last weekend. But they face a team with impressive form this time around.
More than 2.5 goals.

Here are the norwegian newspaper Dagbladet's predictions for the Norwegian Adeccoligaen fixtures on Sunday 31 October:

Alta - Ranheim
Prediction: Ranheim win.

Bodo Glimt - Moss
Prediction: Bodo Glimt win.

Follo - Mjondalen
Prediction: Follo win.

Fredrikstad - Tromsdalen
Prediction: Fredrikstad win.

Lov Ham - Bryne
Prediction: Lov Ham win.

Nybergsund - Strommen
Prediction: Strommen win.

Sandnes - Sarpsborg
Prediction: Sarpsborg win.

Here are the norwegian website Oddsen.nu's predictions for the Norwegian Adeccoligaen fixtures on Sunday 31 October:

Alta - Ranheim

Bodo Glimt - Moss

Follo - Mjondalen
Prediction: Follo win.

Fredrikstad - Tromsdalen

Lov Ham - Bryne

Nybergsund - Strommen

Sandnes - Sarpsborg

Here are the norwegian TV channel TV2's predictions for tthe Norwegian Adeccoligaen fixtures on Sunday 31 October:

Alta - Ranheim
Prediction: Alta win.

Bodo Glimt - Moss

Fredrikstad - Tromsdalen

Adeccoligaen picks 7 November

This is the last round of the Adeccoligaen.

- Sunday -

Bryne - Fredrikstad
Bryne have been strong recently, but they have nothing to play for in this one, while Fredrikstad still have a chance of securing direct promotion.
Fredrikstad to win.

Mjondalen - Nybergsund
Mjondalen and Nybergsund have nothing to play for, but the hosts have been very strong at home recently and should win.
Mjondalen to win.

Moss - Follo
Moss have been terrible this season and are already relegated. Follo still have a chance to avoid relegation, but must win this game.
Follo to win.

Ranheim - Sogndal
Sogndal are already for next season's Eliteserien while Ranheim are fighting for a promotion play off spot.
More than 2.5 goals.

Sarpsborg - Alta
Sarpsborg have been strong recently and with a win in this one they have secured promotion and I believe they will win.
Sarpsborg to win.

Strommen - Lov Ham
Lov Ham are fighting for promotion, but Strommen can also manage promotion. Should be a close one.
More than 2.5 goals.

Tromsdalen - Bodo Glimt
Tromsdalen have been far from good recently and are almost guaranteed to be relegated. Bodo Glimt still have a slim chance of promotion.
Bodo Glimt to win.

Here are the norwegian website Oddsen.nu's predictions for the Norwegian Adeccoligaen fixtures on Sunday 7 November:

Bryne - Fredrikstad

Mjondalen - Nybergsund

Moss - Follo

Ranheim - Sogndal

Sarpsborg - Alta

Strommen - Lov Ham

Tromsdalen - Bodo Glimt

Here are the norwegian newspaper Dagbladet's predictions for the Norwegian Adeccoligaen fixtures on Sunday 7 November:

Bryne - Fredrikstad
Prediction: Bryne win.

Mjondalen - Nybergsund
Prediction: Mjondalen win.

Moss - Follo
Prediction: -

Ranheim - Sogndal

Sarpsborg - Alta

Strommen - Lov Ham