Topic: Lets get to know Ramires

Who else can explain this guy better than his club and country team mate, Alex.

"I was talking with Jose Bosingwa and we were saying how Ramires is a lot like Michael Essien," Alex told the club's official website.

"He's not as strong as Essien but he has the same style on the pitch.

"He goes forward very quickly, then he comes back and marks very well. He's a very good player.

"It's very important for me and the team that the midfielders go to shoot and arrive at the goal but then get back to mark.

"He's almost the same as Michael Essien like that, so I am expecting a lot of goals, which is important for us.

"He will get to play with Michael Essien, John Obi Mikel and Frank Lampard, we have a very good midfield group and he will do a great job for us."

Who got the better guy? city or chelsea? Yaya Toure or Ramires?

Re: Lets get to know Ramires

For the time being i think yaya is the better guy. Ramires will take some time. He seems custom made for BPL but still he will take time to shine as he won't get minutes in the starting lineup.

i'm so bummed for not seeing ramires play yet
i hope he gets the chances in the upcoming matches i hate to see good young players rot on the bench for chelsea

I know he started against West Ham but unfortunately i missed the match sad
So mad at my cable guy, the transmission went off 15 mins before kickoff and came back when they were showing highlights.