Topic: Wales Premier League picks 7-14/12

Tuesday:

TNS vs Llanelli

TNS are outstanding at home and I would expect them to be able to win this game against Llanelli, who have failed to impress me recently.

TNS win.

Wednesday:

Aberystwyth vs Airbus

Aberystwyth have been pritty decent at home and I believe they will be able to beat Airbus in this one.

Aberystwyth win.

Saturday:

Aberystwyth vs Bangor

Bangor have outstanding form and I believe they could manage to win this one. But the hosts have been pritty decent at home.

Over 2.5 goals.

Airbus vs Haverfordwest

Haverfordwest are at the bottom of the form table, but Airbus have been terrible as well recently. Could be close.

Over 2.5 goals.

Carmarthen vs Newtown

Carmarthen have 2-0-1 on their last three home games while Newtown have 0-1-2 on their last three away games.

Over 2.5 goals.

Port Talbot vs TNS

TNS are better at home than they are away, but they have been impressive overall recently. The hosts have 1-1-1 on their last three home games.

Over 2.5 goals.

Sunday:

Llanelli vs Prestatyn

Llanelli have very weak home form and the visitors have been pritty decent in their recent away games.

Prestatyn win.

Bala Town vs Neath

Bala Town have 1-1-1 on their last three home games while Neath have 1-1-1 on their last three away games.

Over 2.5 goals.

Tuesday:

Airbus vs Bangor

Bangor have outstanding form and I believe they could manage to win this one. Airbus have been terrible recently.

Bangor win.

Llanelli vs Haverfordwest

Llanelli have terrible home form, but I expect them to have a chance at beating the team with the worst form in the league at the moment.

Llanelli win.

Re: Wales Premier League picks 7-14/12

Top scorers ahead of this round:

J. Reed     Bangor City     13
R. Griffiths     Llanelli     11
A. Bull     Bangor City     10
M. Williams     The New Saints     10
L. Hunt     Prestatyn Town     9
L. Trundle     Neath Athletic     8
A. Moran     Airbus UK     7
A. Darlington     The New Saints     7
R. Partridge     The New Saints     7