Topic: Over/Under picks - Friday 23/3

Here are my over/under picks for Friday 23/3.

Mar 23, 2007 · Libourne - Metz

Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 0 win to Metz. None of the eight last away matches Metz have played have ended with more than 2.5 goals. The hosts last home match ended in a 1 - 0 win against Tours.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 23, 2007 · Cherbourg - Boulogne

Their last meeting ended in a 2 - 2 draw. Boulogne's last two away matches have ended in 2 - 2 draws. Cherbourg's last 6 matches have ended in a total of 22 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 23, 2007 · Paris FC98 - Clermont Foot

There have been few goals involved when Paris play their matches lately, I believe this will continue. They lost their last home match 1-0 against Louhans.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 23, 2007 · Yzeure - Louhans

Louhans has the best form in the division at the moment, while Yzeure have bad form, and conceded a lot of goals on their last matches.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 23, 2007 · Nimes - Toulon

Their last five meetings have ended in less than 2.5 goals. I believe that trend will continue, when you take a look at their last games.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 23, 2007 · Galway United - Drogheda United

Most of their previous meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals, and I believe this trend will continue. Galway score few at home, but I believe in many goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 23, 2007 · Emmen - FC Omniworld

Lots of goals in the Dutch Jupiler League. Their last meeting ended in a 5 - 3 victory to the visitors. Both teams are attacking, and there will for sure be a lot of goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 23, 2007 · Stormvogels Telstar - FC Dordrecht

Dutch Jupiler League match as well. Their last meeting ended in a 4 - 2 victory to the visitors. There should be a lot of goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 23, 2007 · TOP Oss - FC Volendam -- GOOD BET --

Their last meeting ended in a 4 - 1 win to the visitors. The hosts have won their last two home matches 4 - 0.  Always a lot of goals when they play at home.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 23, 2007 · Fortuna - FC den Bosch

Dutch Jupiler League match that should end with a lot of goals. Five of their six last meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 23, 2007 · Albirex Niigata - Sengkang Punggol

Lots of goals in the Singapore league as well. Both team scores a lot of goals and concedes quit a lot as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile