Topic: Over/Under picks - Tuesday 27/3

Here are my over/under picks for Tuesday 27/3.

Mar 27, 2007 · Rotherham - Blackpool

Their last two meetings have ended in a total of 1 goals. Rotherham lost their last home match against Port Vale 1-5 but I believe in few goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 27, 2007 · Shrewsbury - Rochdale

Rochdale won their last away match 2-7 against Rochdale, I believe in many goals in this match as well, but not that many. Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 1 draw.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 27, 2007 · Wycombe - Bristol Rovers

Wycombe's last two home matches have ended goalles. Their last meeting ended in a 0 - 2 win to the visitors. I believe in few goals in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 27, 2007 · Aldershot - Weymouth

I believe in many goals in this match. Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 0 win to the visitors. There have been plenty of goals when these two has been involved lately.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 27, 2007 · Altrincham - Stafford Rangers

The last three meetings between these two have ended in 1 goal wins. There have been plenty of goals when these to have been involved lately, but I believe in few goals this time around.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 27, 2007 · Lancaster City - Hucknall

The hosts are in very bad form at the moment, and are at the bottom of the league. Their last meeting in January, ended in a 5 - 0 win to the visitors.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 27, 2007 · Arbroath - East Stirling

Plenty of goals between these two. Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 5 win to the hosts.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 27, 2007 · Welshpool - Carmarthen

Lots of goals between these two when you look at the history. Their last match ended in a 2 - 4 win to the hosts.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 27, 2007 · Aberystwyth - Caernarfon

Another game from the Welsh Premier League, that there should be plenty of goals in. Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 3 win to the hosts.

Over 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile