Topic: Over/Under picks - Friday 30/3

Here are my over/under picks for Friday 30/3.

Mar 30, 2007 · Schwanenstadt - LASK Linz

A match between first and second in the Austrian Red Zac 1. Liga. The last five meetings between the two have ended with more than 2.5 goals. There have been plenty of goals in their recent matches and the league as whole.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · Hartberg - Austria Lustenau

Hartberg are struggling second from the bottom, while the visitors are on the middle of the table. Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 2 win to the visitors.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · Kapfenberg - Austria Wien (Am.)

There are plenty of goals in Austrian football, and I believe it will so in this match as well. Their last meeting ended in a 3 - 0 win to the visitors. The visitors have shown weak form lately, so I believe the hosts have a good chance of winning this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · Admira - Parndorf

5 out of Parndorf's last 6 away matches have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored. The hosts played a 1-1 draw in their last home match, and I believe in few goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · Brussels - AA Gent

Their last meeting ended in a 3-3 draw. I don't believe there will be that many goals this time. Gent's last two away matches have ended in 0 - 1 wins. The hosts last home match ended in a goalles draw.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · Leeds - Preston

Preston won the previous meeting 4 - 1. Leeds must start winning to survive in the Championship. I believe in many goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · Tranmere - Carlisle

I believe in few goals in this match, very few. Could be a 0-0 match. Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 0 win to the visitors. Not many matches with more than 2.5 goals for these two lately.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · Caen - Strasbourg

I believe in few goals in this match. Its an important match for two teams figthing for promotion, and both will try not to concede any goals at all.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · Bastia - Tours

Their last meeting ended in a 0 - 3 win to Bastia. Bastia's home matches does not end in too many goals, and I don't believe this match will either.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · Dijon - Amiens

This pick is based on previous meetings. Generaly not many goals in the French Ligue 2. 6 out of their last 7 meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · Arminia Bielefeld - Dortmund

The 7 last meeting between these two teams have ended with under 2.5 goals scored. I believe that will continue into this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · Paderborn - Karlsruhe

Their two last meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals. The hosts won their last home match 3 - 2 against RW Essen, while the visitors won their last away match 1 - 3 against CZ Jena.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · CZ Jena - Hansa Rostock

I believe in few goals in this match. Their last three meetings have ended in a total of just 2 goals. I believe that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · Debrecen - Tatabanya

3 out of their 4 last meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored. Tatabanya have lost 7 out of their last 8 away matches while the hosts have won 6 out of their last home 8 matches.

Over 2.5 goals.

Mar 30, 2007 · St Patricks Athletic - Bray Wanderers

The hosts won their last meeting 5 - 1, and I believe there will be lots of goals in this match as well. The hosts have had a very good start to the season. Won their last home match in the cup 5 - 0.

Over 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile