Topic: Over/Under picks - Friday 13/4

Here are my over/under picks for Friday 13/4.

Apr 13, 2007 FC Lustenau -  LASK Linz

The visitors last 6 matches have ended in a total of 25 goals, while the hosts last 6 matches have ended in a total of 19 goals, so there should be plenty of goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Schwanenstadt -  Austria Lustenau

Schwanenstadt's last 6 matches have ended in a total of 21 goals, while Austria's last 6 have ended in 18 goals, so should be plenty of goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Kapfenberg -  Leoben

Their last meeting ended in a 3-3 draw, so there should be plenty of goals in this match as well. Lots of goals in the Austrian league.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Cercle Brugge -  Anderlecht

8 out of the last 11 meetings between these two have ended in more than 2.5 goals, and I believe in plenty of goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 West Bromwich -  Sheffield W

Only 2 out of the last 5 matches have ended with less than 2.5 goals, but I believe there will be few goals this time around.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Bastia -  Creteil

Their three last meetings have ended in less than 2.5 goals scored, and its the French league, that meens few goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Istres -  Strasbourg

Their last five meetings have ended with under 2.5 goals scored, and that trend will continue into this match as well, when you take a look at their recent matches.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Reims -  Gueugnon

Their four last meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals, and there should be under 2.5 goals scored in this match as well. Few goals in the French league.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Boulogne -  Yzeure

Their last meeting ended in a 3-2 victory to the visitors, and I believe this will be one of few games that will end in more than 2.5 goals in France this Friday.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Monchengladbach -  Hamburger SV

Their last four meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored. Their last similar meeting ended in a goalless draw, and that could happen today as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Paderborn -  1860 Munchen

The last three meetings between these two teams have ended in a total of 3 goals and each match 1860 have won 1-0, that could happen this time around as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Braunschweig -  Hansa Rostock

Their last three meetings have ended in a total of 14 goals, should be plenty of goals between these two today.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 St Patricks Athletic -  Bohemians Dublin

Their five last meetings have ended with under 2.5 goals scored and I believe that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Arezzo -  Vicenza

Four of their last five meetings have ended with under 2.5 goals scored, but in this match I believe there will be more than 2.5 goals scored.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Ajax -  NAC

Ajax are hunting PSV who are at the top of the league, and they need to win against NAC.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Sporting CP -  Maritimo

Their last similar meetings have ended in few goals, and I believe that trend will continue. Sporting to win 1-0 is my pick.

Under 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile