Topic: Over/Under picks - Saturday 14/4

Here are my over/under picks for Saturday 14/4.

Apr 14, 2007 Sturm -  Salzburg

Their last meeting ended in a 3 - 1 victory to Salzburg, and I believe there will be many goals this time around as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 14, 2007 Mattersburg -  Austria Wien

Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 1 draw, the meeting before then ended in a 1-0 win to Mattersburg. 1-0 to Mattersburg could be a good pick this time as well?

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 14, 2007 Brussels -  Roeselare

Roeselare's last 6 matches have ended in a total of 22 goals, while Brussels' last 6 have ended in a total of 16 goals and I believe there will be plenty of goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 13, 2007 Cercle Brugge -  Anderlecht

Their last meeting ended in a 2 - 0 win to Anderlecht..  Can we believe in a 0-1 result in this match?? Few goals there will be at least.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 14, 2007 Tianjin Teda -  Liaoning FC

Their last similar meeting ended in a 4-2 victory to the hosts, and I believe in plenty of goals this time around as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 14, 2007 AaB Aalborg -  Brondby

Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 2 away win to Aalborg, Brondby will be looking to get back at the hosts, and I believe there will be many goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 14, 2007 Manchester C -  Liverpool

The last four meetings between these two have ended in 1-0 victories, and that could continue this time around when you look at the amount of goals conceded and scored by the hosts.

Under 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile