Topic: Over/Under picks - Friday 19/4

Here are my over/under picks for Friday 20/4.

Apr 20, 2007 Werder Bremen -  Aachen

Their last meeting ended in a 2 - 2 draw. Werder Bremen's last home match against AZ in the UEFA cup ended in a 4 - 1 win. Should be over 2.5 goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 1860 Munchen -  1.FC Koln

4 out of the last 6 meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals, and I believe there is a good chance this one will end the same with the bad defending they have shown lately.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 Kaiserslautern -  Offenbach

Their last meeting ended in a 0 - 1 away win to Kaiserslautern. The hosts won their last home match 3 - 0 against Greuther Furth, but I believe there will be fewer goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 Aalen -  Ingolstadt

Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 1 draw. Ingolstadt's last two matches have ended goalless.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 Bohemians Dublin -  Galway United

Their four last meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals, but this time I believe there will be less than 2.5 goals. There have not been to many goals in the matches where these two have been playing lately.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 Gaziantepspor -  Fenerbahçe

Their last meeting ended in a 4 - 1 win to Fenerbahçe, and I believe there will be plenty of goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 LASK Linz -  Admira

Top against bottom in Austria. Their last three meetings between these two have ended with four goals or more, and this one should continue that trend.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 Austria Lustenau -  Kapfenberg

Their three last meetins have ended with more than 2.5 goals. Austria Lustenau's last six matches have ended with a total of 17 goals, while Kapfenberg's last six have ended in 18 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 GB Antwerpen -  Lierse SK

There have been plenty of goals when these two have played lately, and I believe that trend will continue in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 Derby -  Luton

6 of the last 7 meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 Hartlepool -  Notts County

4 of the last 5 meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals and when you look at their latest matches, there should be less than 2.5 goals in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 Grenoble -  Libourne

One of few matches today that will end with more than 2.5 goals. Their last meeting ended in a 2 - 1 victory to Libourne.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 Ajaccio -  Brest

Generaly there are few goals in the French league, and there will be that in this match as well. Their last meeting ended in a 0 - 1 win to Ajaccio.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 VVV -  TOP Oss

Their last meeting ended in a 1 - 4 victory to VVV and I believe there will be plenty of goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 20, 2007 Armed Forces FC -  Tampines Rovers

4 of the last 6 meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and in Singapore there are few matches that end with less than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile

Last edited by litlio (2007-04-20 01:39:04)

Re: Over/Under picks - Friday 19/4

10 out of your 15 picks where good .. thats pretty good smile

Re: Over/Under picks - Friday 19/4

I hoped for a better result ! hmm  but thanks anyways.