Topic: Over/Under picks - Saturday 21/4

Here are my over/under picks for Saturday 21/4.

Apr 21, 2007 Tottenham -  Arsenal

Their last three meetings have ended in more than 2.5 goals. An important match for both teams, a local derby. Tottenham's last 6 matches have ended in a total of 24 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Manchester United -  Middlesbrough

I believe this will be a tough match for Manchester United. Their last meeting ended in a 1-0 win to United. Last season at Old Trafford the match ended in a goalless draw.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Watford -  Manchester C

There are more goals when Manchester City play away than at home, and I believe there will be several goals in this match. Their last similar meeting ended in a 1 - 2 away win to City.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Southampton -  Leeds

Their last four meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals.  6 out of Southampton's last 7 matches have ended with more than 2.5 goals, while 3 out of Leeds' last four matches have ended with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Barnsley -  Crystal Palace

Barnsley's last six matches have ended in a total of 21 goals, while Crystal Palace's last six matches have ended in a total of 19. Should be plenty of goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Stoke -  Hull

Stoke's last six have ended in a total of 19 goals while Hull's last six have ended in a total of 18 goals, should be plenty in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Gillingham -  Port Vale

There have been many goals when Port Vale has been involved lately, and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 KooTeePee Kotka -  HJK Helsinki    - Good pick -

First match of the season for these two. The 10 last meeting between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals, and why should that trend end?

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 VPS Vaasa -  Tampere United

First league match this season for these two as well. Their last meeting in the Liigacup in March, ended in a 1-3 away win to Tampere, and there could be a similar score this time.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 22, 2007 Auxerre -  Lyon   - Good pick -

The last three meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals. Lyon's last six matches have ended with a total of 10 goals while Auxerre's last six have ended with a total of 9 goals. FEW GOALS!!

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Monaco -  Lille

Matches where Monaco have been involved lately, there have been few goals. The last 8 meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Frankfurt -  Bochum

Their last meeting ended in a 4 - 3 home win to Bochum. Many goals when these two are involved.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Stuttgart -  Bayern Munchen

The last two meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored. When you take a look at their recent matches you can see that over 2.5 goals is a good bet in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Sligo Rovers -  St Patricks Athletic

5 of the last six meetings between these two teams have ended with more than 2.5 goals, and I believe that trend will continue today.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Milan -  Cagliari

AC Milan is in good form. Won their last Serie A match 1-3 away against Messina, and should be able to win with a couple of goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Sanfrecce Hiroshima -  Albirex Niigata

There have been plenty of goals in their matches recently, and their last meeting ended in a 2 - 1 win to the hosts.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Stabaek IF -  Rosenborg BK

I believe there is a good chance that Stabaek will win this match and that the match will end with more than 2.5 goals. Four of the last seven matches have ended with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Real Madrid -  Valencia

6 of the 7 last meetings between these two teams have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored and I believe that trend will continue in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Necaxa -  Atlas

The last three meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Dalian Shide -  Shanghai Shenhua

Four of their last five meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals, and its the Chinese league, that trend will continue!

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 21, 2007 Rangers -  Hearts

Their last seven meetings have ended with fewer than 2.5 goals, and I believe that trend will continue. 6 out of Rangers' last seven matches have ended with less than 2.5 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile