Topic: Over/Under picks - Saturday 28/4

Here are my over/under picks for Saturday 28/4.

Apr 28, 2007 Middlesbrough -  Tottenham

The two last meetings between these two have ended in a total of 9 goals and there is no reason why there should not be many goals in this match as well, when you take a look at their recent matches.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Chelsea -  Bolton

The last three similar meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe there is a big chance that will continue, at least if the visitors manages to score a goal.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Everton -  Manchester United

The last three similar meetings have all ended in less than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue into this match, when you take a look at Everton's recent matches.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Wigan -  West Ham

Four of the last seven meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored. Both teams needs to win this match and if they start scoring I believe there could be plenty of goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Wolverhampton -  Queens PR

There have been a total amount of 26 goals in Wolves last 6 matches, that is a lot, and there should be at least three in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Barnsley -  Leicester

There have been a total of 21 goals in Barnsley's last 6 matches and when you look at both team's recent matches there should be at least three in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Stoke -  Colchester

The last four meetings between these two teams have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I can see no reason at all why that trend should not continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Southend -  Luton

Luton have allready lost their place in the Championship and Southend must win their matches to stay up. Should be plenty of goals when Luton lets lose.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Bournemouth -  Gillingham

Seven of the last ten meetings between these two teams have ended with more than 2.5 goals, this one should to.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Crewe -  Tranmere

Their last meeting ended in a 1-0 win to Tranmere, but when you look at their recent matches you would expect more goals this time around.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Lorient -  Saint Etienne

There have just been a total of 6 goals in Lorient's last six matches. Three of their last four home matches have ended in goalless draws.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Lyon -  Le Mans

Three of Lyon's last four matches have ended in goalless draws. They have won their last two meetings 1-0, so the same result today could be a good pick.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Nice -  Auxerre

Their last four meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored and I see no reason at all why that trend should not continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Valenciennes -  Monaco

Six out of Valenciennes last seven matches have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored, while five out of Monaco's last seven matches have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Pau -  Martigues

I expect few goals in this match. Pau's last three home matches have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored and that trend should continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Nurnberg -  Wolfsburg

The last four meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored, but Wolfsburg's last six matches have ended in a total of 20 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Dortmund -  Frankfurt

The last five meetings between these two teams have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored and I believe that trend will continue in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Bayern Munchen -  Hamburger SV

Match between two teams that have not been involved in matches with to many goals recently, therefor I believe in few goals in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 1.FC Koln -  Greuther Furth

When you look at their recent matches, there should be more than 2.5 goals scored in this match. Their last two meetings have ended in a total of 8 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Koblenz -  1860 Munchen

Their last meeting ended in a 2 - 1 win to 1860, I believe that trend will continue, maybee with a 2-1 win to Koblenz?

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Sligo Rovers -  Waterford United

Their last meeting ended in a goalless draw and I believe in few goals in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Torino -  Milan

Three of their last four meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and with Ronaldo in super form this should as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Fiorentina -  Chievo

Their last two meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored. Chievo's last away match against Lazio ended in a goalless draw.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Rimini -  Pescara

Eventough their last meeting ended in a 0 - 5 away win to Rimini, when you look at both club's recent matches, this one should end with less than 2.5 goals scored.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Arezzo -  Piacenza

There have been plenty of goals when Piacenza have been involved lately and I believe that trend will continue in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Jubilo Iwata -  Sanfrecce Hiroshima

Five of the last six meetings between these have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored and when you look at Hiroshima's last matches there should be many in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Valerenga IF Oslo -  Stromsgodset IF

Seven of the last eight meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored and when you look at their start to the season, there should be at least 3 goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Lokomotiv Moskva -  FK Moskva

On their last four meetings there have just been scored a total of three goals and based on that I believe in few goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Valencia -  Recreativo

Recreativo's last three away matches have all ended in 1-1 draws and I believe there will be less than 2.5 goals scored in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 28, 2007 Xian Chanba -  Changchun Yatai

Their last two meetings have ended in 1-1 draws and when you look at their recent matches there should be less than 2.5 goals in this match in the Chinese Super League.

Under 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile