Topic: Over/Under picks - Sunday 29/4

Here are my over/under picks for Sunday 29/4.

Apr 29, 2007 Arsenal -  Fulham

The last three meetings have ended in a total of 12 goals and I believe there will be plenty of goals in this London derby as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Crystal Palace -  Derby

Five of the last seven meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals. Three of Derby's last four matches have ended with less than 2.5 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Marseille -  Sochaux

The last six meetings between these two teams have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I can't see any reason why this match should end with more goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Bordeaux -  Lens

Six of the last seven meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored. 6 of Bordeaux's last 7 matches have ended with less than 2.5 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Arminia Bielefeld -  Werder Bremen

12 of the last 13 meetings between these two Bundesliga teams have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored and I don't believe there will be fewer this time.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Cottbus -  Leverkusen

Five of the last seven meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and when you take a look at their recent matches, there should be more than 2.5 goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Ascoli -  Reggina

In Ascoli's last matches there have been MANY goals, they score some and concedes a lot of goals, should be plenty in this one.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Udinese -  Catania

Their last meeting ended in a 1-0 win to Catania, but when you look at their recent matches, there should be over 2.5 goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Siena -  Sampdoria

Their last meeting ended in a goalless draw and based on that an Siena's last matches where there have been few goals, I believe in under 2.5 goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Padova -  Pizzighettone

Two of their last three meetings have ended in more than 2.5 goals scored, but when you look at their recent matches you should believe in few goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Kashima Antlers -  Urawa RD

Six of their last eight meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and based on that I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Sparta -  RKC  - GOOD BET -

Their last four meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and both teams recent matches have ended in many goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 SC Heerenveen -  Feyenoord

Five of their last six meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals, but in Feyenoord's last matches there have been very few goals, so I believe this could be a good bet for a under 2.5 goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 NEC -  ADO den Haag

NEC's last six matches have ended in a total of 15 goals while ADO's last six have ended in a total of 22 goals, should be many goals in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Willem II -  Ajax

Ajax are in very good form. Their last six matches have ended in a total of 27 goals, so I believe there will be plenty of goals in this match as well. Ajax to win 1-3?

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Fredrikstad FK -  Viking Stavanger

Viking struggle to score goals but are good at the back. None of Viking's matches so far this season have ended with more than 2.5 goals, should be few in this away match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Odd Grenland Skien -  Aalesunds FK  - Good Bet -

Six of their last seven meetings have ended more than 2.5 goals. Aalesunds first three matches of the season have ended in a total of 15 goals!!

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Rosenborg BK -  SK Brann Bergen

12 of their last 14 meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored. Both teams have been involved in matches with plenty of goals in the begining of this season.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 FK Haugesund -  Mandalskameratene

Five of the last six meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored. Mandalskameratene have had a poor start to their season and lost 8 - 1 away against Bodo Glimt in their second game of the season.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Kuban Krasnodar -  Spartak Moskva

The two teams generaly play matches where there are few goals involved and I believe that this one will end in few as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Barcelona -  Levante

Levante's last 6 matches have ended in less than 2.5 goals scored, but their last similar meeting ended in a 2-1 win to Barca. I believe in a 3-1 win this time.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Rapid Wien -  SV Ried

When you look at their recent matches and previous meetings you must understand that there will be plenty of goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Silkeborg -  FC Kobenhavn  - Good Bet -

Their last four meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored. When you look at both teams recent matches you understand goals will come today as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Apr 29, 2007 Brondby -  Esbjerg

I believe this match will end with less than 2.5 goals scored based on Esbjerg's recent matches and their history against eachother.

Under 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks !  smile