Topic: Over/Under picks - Sunday 13/5

Here are my over/under picks for Sunday 13/5.

May 13, 2007 Sheffield U -  Wigan

Wigan must win this match to avoid the drop. They will have to attack and then they will open it up for Sheffield United.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Manchester United -  West Ham

The last three meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals. Manchester United have allready won the Premiership and will get their title at Old Trafford today, but West Ham have to win to avoid relegation.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Watford -  Newcastle

Their last meeting ended in a 2 - 1 win to Newcastle. Watford will play in the Championship next season and impressed in their last match against Reading.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Portsmouth -  Arsenal

Three of their last four meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals. There have been plenty of goals in their recent matches.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Wolverhampton -  West Bromwich

There have been very many goals in Wolverhampton's recent matches and I believe that trend will continue into this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Oldham -  Blackpool

Blackpool's last matches have been full of goals and two of their last three meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Valur Reykjavik -  Fram Reykjavik

Their last meeting ended in a 0-1 win to Valur and I believe there will not be to many goals this time either, based on their recent matches.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Ascoli -  Palermo

Palermo won their last meeting 4 - 0 and I do not believe there will be fewer goals this time, based on Ascoli's recent form, and Palermo must win to secure Uefa cup spot.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Roma -  Torino

Six out of their last eight meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals and Torino's last results include few goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Fiorentina -  Cagliari

Three of their last four meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals. Fiorentina's last matches have ended with few goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Brescia -  Napoli

Brescia's last three home matches have ended with few goals and I believe that trend will continue in this match.

Under 2.5 goal.s

May 13, 2007 Padova -  Grosseto

Grosseto won their last meeting 3 - 1, but both team's recent matches have ended in very few goals.

Under 2.5 goal.s

May 13, 2007 Urawa RD -  Gamba Osaka

Eight of their last ten meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals. Gamba Osaka's away matches often include many goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Ajax -  SC Heerenveen

Their last meeting ended in a 1-0 win to Heerenveen but I believe there will be more goals this time around.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 AZ -  FC Twente

Seven of their last eight meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Fredrikstad FK -  Stabaek IF

Their last three meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe based on their start to the season that there will be more than 2.5 in this one.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Rosenborg BK -  Stromsgodset IF

Rosenborg's recent matches have ended in plenty of goals and if we look at the history of meetings between these two there has always been many goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 FC Lyn Oslo -  Aalesunds FK

This pick is based on their recent results. There have been many goals when these two have been involved in the begining of this season.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Bryne FK -  Mandalskameratene  - Good Bet -

All both one of these two teams matches in the start of this season have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 FK Bodo Glimt -  Notodden FK

Bodo Glimt's first five matches of this season have ended in a total of 24 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Barcelona -  Betis

Six of their last seven meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Valencia -  Zaragoza

Their last meeting ended in a 0 - 1 away win to Valencia and I believe there will be few goals this time around as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Red Bull New York -  Colorado Rapids

Their last two meetings have ended in less than 2.5 goals scored and I believe this match will do the same.'

Under 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 FC Kobenhavn -  Randers

Three of their last five meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals but I believe this match will end with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Setubal -  Benfica

Benfica won their last meeting 3 - 0, I believe they will win this match as well but not with that many goals.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 13, 2007 Rangers -  Kilmarnock

Their last eight meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile