Topic: Over/Under picks - Saturday 19/5

Here are my over/under picks for Saturday 19/5.

May 19, 2007 Auxerre -  Lille

There have been very few goals in Auxerre's recent matches and I believe that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Le Mans -  Bordeaux

Four of the last five meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals and when looking at their recent results I do not believe in more goals today.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Monaco -  Lyon

It seems like both Lyon and Monaco are starting to score goals again and I believe in more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Hamburger SV -  Aachen

Aachen have conceded 18 goals on their last six matches and I believe they will conced more goals today as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Schalke 04 -  Arminia Bielefeld

Arminia Bielefeld's last six matches have ended in a total of 25 goals and I believe there will be many goals between these two today.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Monchengladbach -  Bochum

Bochum's last six matches have ended in a total of 23 goals and they score a lot of goals while Monchengladbach have the worst form of the teams in the Bundesliga.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Frankfurt -  Hertha BSC

Both of these two team's last six matches have ended in a total of 22 goals each, and I believe the trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Dynamo Dresden -  Emden

Four of Emden's last six matches have ended in 1-1 draws and I believe there could be less than 2.5 goals in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Ahlen -  Monchengladbach-II

Their last meeting ended in a 2 - 2 draw and I believe there will be plenty of goals this time around as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Longford Town -  Derry City

The last four meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Milan -  Udinese

Six of the last seven matches between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Vicenza -  Lecce

Vicenza's last six matches have ended in a total of eight goals and I believe there will be few goals in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Napoli -  Modena

Their last two meetings have ended in a total of just one goal and I believe that trend will continue today.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Ventforet Kofu -  Shimizu S Pulse

Pulse won their last meeting 4 - 0 and I believe there will be many goals today as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Nagoya Grampus -  Urawa RD

Their last three meetings have ended in a total of just three goals and I believe there will be few goals in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Mallorca -  Valencia

Five of the last seven meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Betis -  Gimnastic

Betis won their last meeting 0 - 1 and I believe in less than 2.5 goals in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Trabzonspor -  Bursaspor  - Good bet -

There have been lots of goals in Trabzonspor's recent matches and nine of their last ten meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals scored.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Toronto FC -  DC United

Based on their start of the Major League season I believe in more than 2.5 goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Houston Dynamo -  NE Revolution

Their last three meetings have ended in 1 - 1 draws and I believe this match will end with less than 2.5 goals as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Club Brugge -  Cercle Brugge

The last three meetings between these two city rivals have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I do not believe there will be more today.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Brussels -  Racing Genk

Racing does not concede to many goals away from home and I do believe they will do the same today.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Dalian Shide -  Xiamen Lanshi

Three of their last four meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe the trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 AaB Aalborg -  Esbjerg

Based on their recent matches and their previous meetings I believe in more than 2.5 goals in this Danish Superliga match.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Chelsea -  Manchester United

FA Cup final between two teams who are strong at the back. I believe in few goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 Wisla Krakow -  Groclin

Their last seven meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 19, 2007 St. Gallen -  Sion

Five of their last eight meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals scored and I believe this match will do the same.

Under 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks !