Topic: Over/Under picks - Sunday 20/5

Here are my over/under picks for Sunday 20/5.

May 20, 2007 Viikingit Helsinki -  HJK Helsinki

Their last meeting ended in a 5 - 1 win to HJK and I believe there will be many goals today as well between these two.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 FC Honka Espoo -  IFK Mariehamn

Six of the last seven meetings between these two have ended with more than 2.5 goals and Honka's matches often end with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 VPS Vaasa -  FF Jaro Pietarsaari

The four last meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe there is a good chance that that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 JJK Jyvaskyla -  KPV Kokkola

Based on both team's start to this season I believe in few goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 PP 70 Tampere -  VIFK Vaasa

Their last meeting ended in a 2 - 2 draw but based on their recent matches I do not believe there will be more than 2.5 goals this time.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Fram Reykjavik -  Vikingur Reykjavik

Fram Reykjavik's recent matches have not ended in to many goals recently and I do not believe there will many goals in this match either.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Messina -  Fiorentina

Fiorentina won their last meeting 4 - 0 but I believe, based on their recent matches that there will be few goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Chievo -  Ascoli

Their last two meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and Ascoli's recent matches have ended in tons of goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Palermo -  Siena

Palermo's last six matches have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe there is a good chance that that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Yokohama F Marinos -  FC Tokyo

Both team's recent matches have ended with lots of goals and I believe that trend will continue today.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Vegalta Sendai -  Tokushima Vortis

Their recent matches have ended with lots of goals and I believe this J2 league match will do the same.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 AZ -  Ajax

Both team's want to win this match and secure Champions League next season. I believe in few goals in this match.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 FC Groningen -  FC Utrecht

I believe there will be less than 2.5 goals in this match, based on both side's recent matches.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Dinamo Moskva -  FK Moskva

Five of the last six meetings between these two have ended with less than 2.5 goals and when you look at their recent results I can't see why that trend should not continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Recreativo -  Real Madrid  - Good bet -

Real Madrid's last six matches have ended in a total of 26 goals and I believe there will be plenty in this match as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Espanyol -  Getafe

When you look at their recent matches you would expect more than 2.5 goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Gefle IF -  Hammarby IF

Their last six meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe there is a good chance that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 CD Chivas USA -  Los Angeles Galaxy

Both of their last two meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and their recent matches have ended with lots of goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 FC Dallas -  Real Salt Lake

Six of their last seven meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Argentinos Juniors -  Rosario Central

Four of their last five meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe based on their recent matches that that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 CA Lanus -  Colon de Santa Fe

Their last four meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue today.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Mattersburg -  Tirol

Look at both team's recent matches, then you will understand why I believe this match will end with more than 2.5 goals.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Liaoning FC -  Wuhan Huanghelou

Three of their last four meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals and based on their recent results I believe this one will to.

Under 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Viborg -  FC Kobenhavn

Four of the last five meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Kaiserslautern -  1.FC Koln

Their last three meetings have all ended with more than 4 goals and I believe there will bre more than 2.5 goals in this match.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Porto -  Aves

Their last similar meeting ended in a 4 - 0 win to Porto and I believe there will be more than 2.5 goals this time as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

May 20, 2007 Aberdeen -  Rangers

Four of the last five similar meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue in Scotland today.

Over 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks ! smile