Topic: Parma - Empoli

Last season: Parma 1-0 Empoli

Form guide: Parma (W W L W D) Empoli (D L W L D)

Parma (probable): Bucci; Coly, Contini, Couto, Castellini; Gasbarroni, Grella, Parravicini, Muslimovic; Budan, G Rossi

Empoli (probable): Bassi; Raggi, Vanigli, Marzoratti, Tosto; Almiron, Moro; Busce', Vannucchi, Matteini; Saudati

Parma won here last year and have shown good form lately and should win this match at home against Empoli.

Parma to win.

Re: Parma - Empoli

I have had some successfull bets on Parma lately and I believe I will continue betting on them on Sunday..

Do you know if this is Rossi's last match before he returns to Manchester United? Is he still showing good form?

Have Empoli anything to say in this match, or is it done deal for Parma?

Parma have won the last five similar meetings and I believe the good form they have shown in the Serie A lately will continue today.

Yes, I believe Rossi will return to United after this match. This is the last Serie A match of the season. But several Serie A clubs will be trying to sign him in the summer, I believe.

Will try on a small bet on Parma on Sunday, this time as well.. Believe the home advantage is a big factor in this as well.

Parma 3 - 1 Empoli  and no problems for Parma in this one smile I also cashed in on this match wink