Topic: Danish Superliga 27th May

Here is what I think about the Danish matches tomorrow:

Brondby - Horsens

Horsens will have to manage this match without Steffen Ernemann who is suspended and Martin Halle who is out with a injury.
Topscorer for Brondby, Morten Rasmussen is back from suspension and Thomas Rasmussen will return from injury.

Head2Head:
AC Horsens - Brøndby IF 21.10.06 0-0
Brøndby IF - AC Horsens 05.08.06 3-0
AC Horsens - Brøndby IF 07.05.06 4-1
Brøndby IF - AC Horsens 02.10.05 4-1

Horsens have one draw and lost five on their last six matches. So Brondby should win this one.

Brondby to win. Over 2.5 goals.

Esbjerg - Midtjylland

Esjberg impressed everyone when they managed to win 2-1 over FCK on Thursday in Parken. But Esbjerg have to manage without four of the players who played against FSK. Andreas Klarström, Kristian Flittie Onstad, Igors Stepanovs and Fernando Dervel will all be suspended for this match against the runners up.

Head2Head:
FC Midtjylland - Esbjerg fB 01.04.07 3-1
Esbjerg fB - FC Midtjylland 20.08.06 4-2
FC Midtjylland - Esbjerg fB 30.04.06 0-0
Esbjerg fB - FC Midtjylland 12.03.06 2-0

Esbjerg will miss a lot of players in this match and I believe Midtjylland can win this one.

Midtjylland to win.

AaB Aalborg - OB Odense

AaB have the same squad for this match against OB like the one they had against FC Midtjylland on Thursday.
Both teams have the same amount of points, but the goal difference keeps the hosts in front in the race for the thirdplace.

Head2Head:
OB - AaB 01.04.07 1-1
AaB - OB 17.09.06 0-1
AaB - OB 17.04.06 0-0
AaB - OB 05.03.06 2-2 (2-2)

AaB lost points against Midtjylland in their last match. OB now have the chance to take the third place, but the team last at home against Viborg. Both teams are better at away than at home.

AaB Aalborg to win.

Viborg - Nordsjaelland

Nordsjaelland will have to manage without Michael Ribers and Heath Pearce, who are out with injuries.
Christian Muomaife will be out for Viborg, while Jacob Olesen will return after being out with an injury for eight months.

Head2Head:
FC Nordsjælland - Viborg FF 01.04.07 4-1
FC Nordsjælland - Viborg FF 24.09.06 2-0
FC Nordsjælland - Viborg FF 29.03.06 1-3
Viborg FF - FC Nordsjælland 27.11.05 4-1

Over 2.5 goals.

Randers - Silkeborg

Randers players Stig Tofting and Martin S. Jensen will miss this match due to suspension. They are two of the team's biggest profiles.
Silkeborg's Stefan Schmidt will miss this match due to suspension while forward Hördur Sveinsson returns.

Head2Head:
Silkeborg IF - Randers FC 01.04.07 0-0
Randers FC - Silkeborg IF 24.09.06 0-0
Silkeborg IF - Randers FC 17.04.05 2-2
Randers FC - Silkeborg IF 07.11.04 4-0

Silkeborg have a good chance of winning this match and I believe I will go for a away win in this match.

Silkeborg to win.

Vejle - FC Kobenhavn

FCK coach Stale Solbakken has told Danish newspaper BT that he will rest a lot of the biggest profiles int he team. Michael Gravgaard, Jesper Gronkjaer, Lars Jacobsen and Tobias Linderoth are some of the players he will rest. FCK players Fredrik Berglund and Ailton Almeida are out with injuries.
FCK will meet Vejle who will be relegated and this is their last match in teh Superliga for this time.

Head2Head:
FC København - Vejle BK 29.10.06 3-0
Vejle BK - FC København 19.08.06 0-4
FC København - Vejle BK 01.05.02 2-1
Vejle BK - FC København 10.03.02 1-3

This is a match that FCK should have won easily if they had something to play for. But FCK will save a lot of players and I believe Vejle could have a chance in this match.

Vejle to win and more than 2.5 goals are playable bets in this match.

Any comments ?   Good luck if you follow my picks ! smile

Re: Danish Superliga 27th May

Nice info litlio smile

Will put a stake on Vejle. Unibet has put 6.50 in odds for a Vejle win. There I believe, based on your info that there are some real value!  Will also put in a small bet on Midtjylland win.

BTW.... Bet24 has 6.65 in odds on Vejle win wink

The results..

17:00 Finished Aalborg 3 - 1 Odense (2 - 1) 
17:00 Finished Brondby 2 - 0 Horsens (1 - 0) 
17:00 Finished Esbjerg 3 - 0 FC Midtjylland (2 - 0) 
17:00 Finished Randers FC 1 - 1 Silkeborg (0 - 0) 
17:00 Finished Vejle 0 - 0 FC Copenhagen (0 - 0) 
17:00 Finished Viborg 1 - 2 FC Nordsjaelland (0 - 2)

Was just sitting and waiting for Vejle to score... hmm Almost cashed in on that one.. But got it back on the Brondby and AaB match... Thanks a lot for the picks wink

Me to.. They were close a couple of times and it was a really entertaining match. Got a couple wrong last night. But the Aalborg win was with pretty ok odds.