Topic: Over/Under picks - Tuesday 24/7

Here are my over/under picks for Tuesday 24/7.

Jul 24, 2007 FC Astana -  Olimpi Rustavi

Their last meeting ended in a goalless draw and I believe there will be few goals today as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Jul 24, 2007 Dinamo Zagreb -  Khazar Lankaran Sumqayit

Their last meeting ended in a 1-1 draw and I believe there will be more than 2.5 goals this time.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 24, 2007 FK Sarajevo -  Marsaxlokk FC

Sarajevo won 0-6 away against Marsaxlokk and I believe there will be more than 2.5 goals this time as well.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 24, 2007 Valur Reykjavik -  Fylkir Reykjavik

Five of their last seven meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue today.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 24, 2007 HyPS Hyvinkaa -  LPS Helsinki

Five of their last six meetings have ended with more than 2.5 goals and I believe this one will to.

Over 2.5 goals.

Jul 24, 2007 Ekranas Panevezys -  FC Vilnius

Nine of their last eleven meetings have ended with less than 2.5 goals and I believe that trend will continue.

Under 2.5 goals.

Jul 24, 2007 Zalgiris Vilnius -  Suduva Marijampole

Their last meeting ended in a 1-1 draw and I believe there will be less than 2.5 goals in this match as well.

Under 2.5 goals.

Good luck with your bets!

Please comment my picks! smile

Re: Over/Under picks - Tuesday 24/7

FK Sarajevo -  Marsaxlokk FC to end with more than 2.5 goals is a surebet. But you will get awefull odds on that, so that is not playable if you want to earn some serious money.

FC Astana -  Olimpi Rustavi could be a good bet and I agree with you that it will probably end with less than 2.5 goals.

Thanks for your picks!