Man City target rules out Chelsea exit
Chelsea striker Didier Drogba insists he has no plans of leaving Stamford Bridge this summer.
The Ivorian striker has been linked with a move to Manchester City in recent weeks.
"Every summer there is speculation, you saw me in a Chelsea shirt [on Sunday] and I think that is how you will see me all season!" Drogba told his club's official website.
Drogba believes City could play a part in the title race this season.
"We saw last year that Tottenham were there fighting for fourth place, Arsenal were there, so the Premiership will be more open, with Manchester City spending more money and buying quality players," he explained.
Share this article:
|Steven Vine, United Kingdom|
?? Man City have officially said he was not a target.
|Latest news on Ontheminute.com:|
Monaco has ruled out selling striker Falcao and have insisted that the Colombian is happy at the club.
|Copyright © 2001-2012, |
, , , ,